Downtown Tasting Room
September 1, 2019
- September 30, 2019
| 9:00 AM
271 W Hancock Ave, Athens, GA 30606
Creature Comforts’ tasting room in Athens will host a curated holiday market featuring local artists and artisans. Potential vendors interested in this opportunity may apply online between September 1 and September 30, 2019. Click here
Get Artistic Holiday Market
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Interested in applying? Please read all of the information below, then proceed to the online application
- Application does not guarantee a spot in the market. Vendor invitations will be sent via email by Friday, October 4.
- A maximum of 20 Athens area vendors will be invited from the applicants to participate in this market. Applicants from as far as Atlanta may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Due to limited space, vendors are permitted only one 6′ table at this indoor market.
- There is no application fee. There is a $25 vendor fee for participants, plus an optional additional $10 fee to rent a table.
- 100% of the vendor fee ($25) will be donated to the Get Artistic nonprofit fund to support local artists and arts-focused nonprofits. Vendor fees are nonrefundable and are due by Friday, October 18 (paid online). Additional table fees may be paid at a later date, before the market.
We will consider the following types of vendors/products: original fine art, art prints, handmade applied art and artisanal products (jewelry, pottery, handmade clothing, etc.), art and music supplies, vintage or Athens-based musician vinyl records, craft food products (coffee, tea, cheese, honey, etc.). Other vendor/product types may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Call for Vendors for the 2019 Get Artistic Holiday Market open through September 30!