- This event has passed.
Conversations on Diversity, Community, and Sustainability: Sierra Nevada and Creature Comforts (Virtual)
February 3, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Not only are we collaborating with Sierra Nevada on our 2021 Get Comfortable beer release, we’re connecting with them for a very special discussion titled Conversations on Diversity, Community, and Sustainability: Sierra Nevada, Creature Comforts, and the commitment to do good, better.
- Fenwick Broyard, VP of Talent & Culture, CCBC
- Jeff White, CEO, Sierra Nevada
- Matt Stevens, VP of Strategic Impact, CCBC
- Sierra Grossman, Vice President, Sierra Nevada
- Adam Beauchamp, Brewmaster, CCBC
- Jacob Yarbrough, Cellar Lead, CCBC
- Mandi McKay, Director of Social Responsibility, Sierra Nevada
This event takes place online February 3rd @ 4:00 and will be hosted by UGA’s Willson Center for Humanities & the Arts.